Authorized Share Capital and Issued Capital
Authorized share capital is the total amount of share available to be issued and issued capital is the liability which the shareholder is responsible for the limited company.
Shareholder and Management
- At least One shareholder, One director, and One secretary
- The shareholder and director can be natural person (can be foreigner) or corporation.
- They can be the same person or corporation.
- The director can be the company secretary but not applicable when there is only one director.
- The secretary must be Hong Kong citizen or Hong Kong Company.
- The secretary is responsible for the arrangement of directors’ meeting, preparation of the minutes and filing statutory record according to Hong Kong Company Ordinance.
The company name must be unique (not being used) and ended with “Limited. Our Company will perform the name search without any charge.
The company must have a registered address in Hong Kong for receiving letter from the Hong Kong government, which can be either a unit in the commercial building or residential building but not a post box. The registered address can be the operating address. A separate business license for the branch of the company is required if the operating address is different from the registered address.
According to the requirement of the client, we can provide the nominee director, shareholder, registered secretary, address and bookkeeping services.